Monday, April 24, 2017

Better late than never...

I'm slack and it's been a while.

To be fair, life has been crazy busy.

BUT.

I entered our Twelfth Night Arts & Sciences Competition, and I won in two categories!!

http://artsandsciences.lochac.sca.org/2017/01/12th-nights-competitions-open-display/

I entered my Sailor's Caps and I received some wonderful feedback, which I need to incorporate into a full blog post.

Imagine to my embarassment that I have been fulling, not felting, my hats. Some more work and reading has been done - my library has been expanced, and I'm almost ready to do a bunch more writing.

In the mean time, I am making a tall Monmouth (or Peter the Great) hat for a friend. It's just over half way done - so a post on that will be coming really soon, with some before and after fulling photos.

I'm not completely convinced it's going to work, but that's half of the fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment